We are a think tank and advisory services firm focusing on mainstreaming sustainability into organisational thinking and practice. By providing innovative and practical solutions, we help our clients improve their business performance, create value, and build a sustainable competitive advantage. Our widely-used standards, leading research, and strategic advisory services help organisations become more accountable, responsible, and sustainable.
AccountAbility releases a Report "Beyond Risk Management--Leveraging Stakeholder Engagement and Materiality to uncover Value and Opportunity"
AccountAbility has released a comprehensive report examining the results of a global survey AccountAbility conducted to better understand how companies embed stakeholder engagement and materiality within their organizations and capture value.
AccountAbility identifies four key trends in corporate responsibility (CR) reports that are transforming the way companies report on CR issues. From integrated reporting, to making sense of too much data and beyond.
Dr. Voeste discusses BASF’s approach to Sustainability, providing insight on the company’s stakeholder engagement, supplier evaluation and management practices. He also shares his insights on key sustainability challenges, and how BASF addresses these.
- Beyond Risk Management – Leveraging Stakeholder Engagement and Materiality to uncover Value and Opportunity
- Insights from Corporate Responsibility Leaders
- Report Preview: Growing Into Your Sustainability Commitments: A Roadmap for Impact and Value Creation
- Responsible Competitiveness in the Arab World 2009
- Stakeholder Engagement: Creating Value and Delivering Performance
- The Materiality Report: Aligning Strategy, Performance and Reporting