AccountAbility to Host Online Stakeholder Forum on AA1000 Standards and Research
- Wednesday Feb 9 at 11 PM EST( New York) / 4 AM GMT (London)
- Thursday Feb 10 at 11 AM EST (New York)/ 4 PM GMT (London)
How to Connect:
- Click on the web link: https://anywhereconference.com
- Enter your web login: 113376016 (Feb 9th call) or 113376018 (Feb 10th call)
- Enter your participant PIN code: 570738
- Telephone access number: +44 (0)20 3140 0668 or 0800 368 1950 (UK); + 1 866 928 6049 or 631 510 7490 (USA)
- Other International numbers access are available here
All AccountAbility stakeholders interested in the future direction of the AA1000 Standards as well as AccountAbility's Research and Development agenda are invited to participate in a 90-minute global online forum.
AccountAbility's AA1000 series are principles-based standards to help organizations become more accountable, responsible and sustainable. They address issues affecting governance, business models and organizational strategy, as well as providing operational guidance on sustainability assurance and stakeholder engagement.
The AccountAbility Research and Development arm provides executives in business, NGOs, and government agencies with innovative tools to improve their organization's sustainable development performance; vital data and knowledge to stay ahead of fast emerging and evolving trends; critical insight to anticipate next generation opportunities and threats; guidance to inform the design of policy; and benchmarking of good practice.
AccountAbility is a leading international organization providing innovative solutions to the most critical challenges in corporate responsibility and sustainable development. Since 1995 we've been helping corporations, non-profits and governments embed ethical, environmental, social, and governance accountability into the DNA of their processes. Our unique value proposition brings together leading-edge research, widely-recognized standards and strategic advisory services.