AccountAbility is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AccountAbility may update this policy by modifying this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are in agreement with the changes. This policy is effective from May 25th, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to better understand your needs and requirements and provide you with a better quality of service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and process improvements
- Tracking usage of the AA1000 Series of Standards
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send emails about our AA1000 Standards or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
How we protect your personal data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure password protected systems; robust firewall. We have company policies in place with regular reminders about not clicking on potentially malicious links or attachments to ensure risk from phishing and other malware is minimal.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. From May 25th 2018 we will always obtain your consent before we use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to accept or prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. If you would like to make a request for information please email email@example.com